Reporting to the Manager- IT Service Delivery, the role holder will be responsible for coordinating governance readiness for new installations, enhancements, or changes to IT infrastructure components and business applications, per set standards, policies, and procedures in line with the Bank objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or another numerical biased field from a reputable university or college.
• Certification in ITILv3.0+ expert training.
Project Management and Planning and any other IT certification is an added advantage.
• 3 years’ work experience in a technology environment with at least 2 years of broad experience in support and implementation of information systems and communication systems.
• General technological skills in Server hardware, Storage, Operating systems (Windows & LINUX), Security & Network infrastructure.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence; speak clearly to third parties and employees.
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to adapt and work cooperatively and effectively in different situations and teams to carry out assigned tasks.
• Maintain a positive attitude under stress conditions.
• Disposition to share knowledge fully and willingly with other employees in the interest of the organization.
• Clear knowledge of IT Service Management best practices and frameworks.
• Team Player.
• Analytical Thinking & Inductive Reasoning.
• Critical Judgement and Decision-Making.
• Planning and Organization.
• Good Communicator – Presents ideas effectively, clearly, and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Self-Development – Pursues positive change in self and organization.
• Drives own personal development plan.
• Change Management skills.
• Project management skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Good Coordination skills.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Friday 4th June 2021 to the email address indicated below:
• Coordinates project implementation, readiness assessments for the technical production environment.
• Setup and management of a reliable configuration management database, Definitive Hardware store, and Definitive software library.
• Enforces Infrastructure configuration management Standards & Controls.
• Supervising IT Project change implementation into the production environment in accordance with the bank’s policies and standards and the ITIL Service management framework.
• Coordinates UATs and Post Implementation Reviews, UVTs for key projects, and IT Changes implemented to guarantee quality delivery of projects into the production environment.
• Coordinates IT Disaster Recovery Planning and schedules (Mock runs, DR Drills, and Call trees).
• Co-secretary to the Change Management Board (CAB); with secretarial and minutes taking duties.
• Prepare reports on Technology Health and project status (proof of concept, pilots, and full rollouts).
• Coordinates and participates in end-user skilling programs (training, updating the knowledge database, etc.).