Qualifications, Skills, and Experience.
• The applicant for the Team Leader- Sponsorship role should have a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Project management, Social Sciences, or any other related
• The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of at least 6 years in a leadership position in a similar role and a fast-paced organization with proven experience in supporting staff development and performance.
• The applicant should be a team player, result-oriented, and able to work under minimum
• The ability to build rapport and communicate efficiently with individuals and teams from different cultures and backgrounds.
• To provide overall leadership to the sponsorship department that provides support to all global offices in the raising and retention of sponsors.
• To establish and implement standard operating procedures for maintaining high standards of services to regional offices and local sponsorship. Develop improved techniques for the control of sponsorship operations.
• To oversee the implementation and monitoring of sponsorship policies and ensure sensitization of team members and supporting teams on the policies.
• To ensure credibility of all sponsorship data in the WISE database and oversee the verification process of all sponsorship information before its submission to the different stakeholders in Uganda and in the different global offices.
• To participate in the recruitment and training of sponsorship staff, develop performance agreements with all direct reports and ensure effective monitoring of the same.
• To spearhead the development of a long-term strategy for the department in line with the set strategy of Watoto Ministries.
• To consistently explore opportunities and means to improve working methods and the overall output from the department.
• To build relationships with sponsored individuals, program delivery teams, support teams in Uganda, and other stakeholders to facilitate sponsorship activities.
• To develop the annual operating plan, financial budgeting, and monthly, quarterly and annual monitoring and evaluation reports for the department.
• To maintain updated and verifiable reconciliations of all sponsorship activities at all