Engaging with the project team and business representatives, the Senior Change & Deployment Analyst conducts analysis to manage agreed change deliverables and will support the development of these deliverables for specific projects as directed by the Global Change Manager or Head of Change Delivery.
Change & Deployment deliverables include: Change definition (including current state analysis), Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, Change planning, Communication materials, Business Readiness Assessment, approach to transition to Business as Usual and Post Go-Live review.
The Senior Change and Deployment Analyst will also support the development of the Deployment toolkit to enable country-level deployment activities.
The Senior Change Analyst will regularly need to engage with stakeholders in order to complete the required change activities.
The Senior Change & Deployment Analyst will initially be supporting a number of IT transformation programs including the rolling out of a new suite of IT policy and procedures as well as supporting a large-scale information security initiative.
• Support the development of the required Change & Deployment deliverables based on the previous proven experience of delivering change interventions/projects
• Elicit, analyze, translate, and document the current state in terms of people, processes, technology/tools, and data/information through ongoing engagement with stakeholders across the organization
• Articulate the solution/ proposed changes and their anticipated impact on the business
• Identify stakeholders and in what way they will be impacted in terms of process, people, technology/tools, and data/information
• Ensure that all content in the Feasibility to Build Phases contributes in the best possible way to a smooth and effective implementation by all countries, regions, and functions affected
• Support ongoing Change Management capability development activities for the wider movement
• Provide ongoing expertise and support to enable local deployment activities in Countries, Regions, and Members
• Activities may also include: Process mapping, workshop preparation, and facilitation, development of slides and word documents, data analysis, development and management of communications channels