Diploma, Associate’s degree
The Sales Executive should be able to Cross-sell company’s products to clients both savings accounts and loans as core products as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e. ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 80 new savings accounts and 20 new loans with values of Shs. 20,000,000/= in deposits and Shs. 50,000,000/= in loans disbursed per month respectively.
Desired Competencies / skills.
Ideals candidates should have the following competencies.
• Excellent selling and cross-selling skills
• Resilience and persistence strong work ethics and discipline
• Ability to accept rejection and work outside the comfort zone
• Enthusiasm with patience
• Emotional intelligence
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Inter personal skills
• Business acumen
• Customer care and awareness
• Computer knowledge
• Should not be more than 30 years of age.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local language (Lugbara).
• Should have customer awareness and emotional intelligence skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Motorcycle riding and prior sales experience will be an added advantage.
1. Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• 80 new voluntary savings accounts opened (excluding fixed deposit accounts) with Ugx.20,000,000/= deposit balances.
• 20 new loans with values of Ugx. 50,000,000/=.
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and needs.
• Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
2. Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
3. Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
4. Sells new products and maintain quality customer service by taking part in launches, Pilot testing, and various VSP activities such as pitch camps, barazas, bazaars, business forums, trade shows, etc.