Our Client is looking to hire a reliable and qualified individual to take on all front desk and clerical duties. He / She will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, receiving packages, and addressing complaints.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- A bachelor’s degree in a Business related field.
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a front desk representative or in customer care
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Knowledge of office management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Great Customer service
Key Responsibilities include;
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office or person.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned