Diploma, Associate’s degree
Minimum Qualifications Required
1. Higher Diploma in Developmental Studies, Education, Social Administration, Social Sciences. University degree in any of the above fields will be an added advantage
2. Training in data collection and/or research methods is an added advantage
3. Proven experience in quantitative research data collection
4. Strong command of both written and spoken English and Luganda languages
5. Familiarity and proficiency in using smartphones, tablets, and/electronic gadgets for quantitative data collection, particularly use of Survey CTO or Open Data Kit (ODK)
6. Experience in conducting interviews with varied audiences (children, adolescents, and households)
7. Be familiar with and proficient in computer applications including use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
8. Be a resident of Uganda and one of the two study sites (Kampala and Mukono) with knowledge of the slums/informal areas of either of the two study sites
9. Must be available full time for mapping exercise, training, and during the entire data collection period- (June-July 2021).
f) Any other related assignment(s), assigned by the partner organization, supervisor, project manager, and the principal investigator (PI).