The Public Relations Executive is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategy that fit the company profile, developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics, organizing and coordinating PR activities, you will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness. The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relations with the general public and raising awareness of the company and its brand.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
• Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
• At least 2 years experience managing media relations (online, broadcast, and print)
How to Apply.
Write to us by email at email@example.com the subject “Application for the Public Relations Executive Position”. Your cover letter should be within the email body. Please attach your resume ONLY.
Deadline: April 30th, 2021
Please note that only successful candidates shall be contacted.
• Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet, etc.) to maximize company exposure.
• Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
• Preparing press releases and keynote speeches
• Building positive relationships with clients, media, and the public.
• Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
• Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
• Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports.
• Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
• Organize PR events (e.g., open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
• Address inquiries from the media and other parties
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends Prepare and submit PR reports
• Manage PR issues.