The Public Relations Executive is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating communications strategy that fit the company profile, developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics, organizing and coordinating PR activities, you will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness. The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure good relations with the general public and raising awareness of the company and its brand.
- Use a variety of channels (TV, press, internet, etc.) to maximize company exposure.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Preparing press releases and keynote speeches
- Building positive relationships with clients, media, and the public.
- Advise the company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation.
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Organize PR events (e.g., open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- At least two years experience managing media relations (online, broadcast, and print)
- Background in researching, writing, and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via email to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the Public Relations Executive Position”. Your cover letter should be within the email body. Please attach your resume ONLY.