services at competitive prices so as to realize efficiencies within the supply chain
• Vendor Management: Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendor partners and understanding markets in which you procure so as to develop appropriate buying strategies.
• Supply Chain Management: Understand and create value within the supply in order to realize cost efficiencies and ensure adherence to ethical sourcing requirements.
• Reporting: Monitors purchases across the group and prepares purchasing budgets, costs analyses, and other reports to aid decision making
• Line Management: Supervise and manage the team of procurement and logistic staff and ensuring they deliver on their KPIs and achieve functional and company goals.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management and membership to a recognized Institute of Supplies Management.
• Two (2) years experience in procurement and Logistics Management
Competencies and Other Requirements
• Planning and Organizing – Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others
• Outstanding negotiation skills and negotiation aptitude
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills