Preferred Qualification and Experience
• First Degree preferably in Business Commerce
• More than 10 years of Experience in understanding integration of digital and eCommerce/Business to Business sales growth around products, solutions, and go-to-market plans. Experience in the development, design, and enablement of Digital and eCommerce/Business to Business value propositions that work for Business and Commercial clients. Strong understanding of digital, open banking, and platform integration into a segment. Experience in leading, integrating, and delivering client solutions through multi-disciplinary teams.
• Business Knowledge and Contribution Risk Management –Project Management People Management –Financial Management –Change Management Knowledge Management
• Previous managerial experience (at least 15 years)
• A good working knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
• Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential for arbitration purposes.
To implement, enable, scale, entrench, engage and commercialize the digital functionality for Business and Commercial Clients (BC) in-country, in alignment with Platform enablers; Innovation, overall segment value proposition, and life journeys. To build and run business to business markets and work closely with Head, Digital and eCommerce Consumer and High Net Worth (CHNW) to scale eCommerce functionality across CHNW, Business and Commercial Clients, Country.