Job Title: Logistics Safety Coordinator
Vacancy Code: LSCX01
Reporting line: Transport Development and Road Safety Manager
Duration: Contract Full time
Duty Station : Kasese and Tororo
The primary role of the Logistics Safety Coordinator is to continuously monitor safety standards, advisories, systems, legislation, tools, or procedures and to ensure our road transportation operations are safe, compliant to the framework of Hima Cement objectives and aligned to Holcim Group objectives
DOWNLOAD: FULL JOB DETAILS >>>>
How to apply;
Hima cement will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an email address (if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials, and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address not later than 30th November 2021 (Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s save the environment).
1. Hima Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
2. Make sure that your application letter, CV, and certificates are attached as one document
3. Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
5. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Human Resources Manager – Corporate
Hima Cement ltd | Lafarge Uganda
P.O Box 7230 Kampala