|##||Qualification Code||Qualification Name|
|1||BIT||B. Information Technology|
|2||B.CS||B. Computer Sciences|
• Act as the first point of contact for phone calls and emails from Pride staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Receive, log, and manage calls from Pride staff via telephone and e-mail
• Troubleshoot IT-related problems for systems and infrastructure
• Troubleshoot basic network issues
• Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant unit
• Follow up on the status of issues and communicate progress
• Contact approved service center on issues that cannot be resolved internally
• Provide basic in-house training in applications used by Pride
• Provide training material for training
• Provide statistics for weekly call/email issues and prepare a report on trends
• Draft documentation to assist Pride staff with information on ICT usage.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• He/she should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution in Computer Science or in any other relevant field.
• Should have Certifications in CCNA.
• Should possess 2 principal passes at A’ level
• Should possess credits and or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
Experience & Person Specifications:
• At least 2 year’s working experience in a busy ICT environment preferably within a banking institution.
• Should have a high degree of integrity, customer awareness, interpersonal, communication, and reporting skills.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate should be self-driven with high levels of integrity, business acumen, efficiency, and compliance. She /he should also be well versed with the use of IT.