Information Technology Officer Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring smooth operations of the Information Technology system and the quality assurance of the service provided
• Establish, maintain and constantly update the organization communication and data management platforms and channels such as websites and social media.
• Provides IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
• Offer troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction
• Provide phone, live chat, or in-person support, depending on the organization’s scope
• Document daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization better regarding IT support needs • Maintain records of hardware and software inventory
• Assists with maintaining information security through controlled hardware or software installation and staff education