Egatee is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of HR Manager who will be stationed in Kampala.
- HR Strategy: Designing and implementing HR Business strategies to align with the culture and progress of the Company’s business by forecasting and planning for different HR-related aspects
- Recruitment & retention: Development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Employee compensation: Developing and maintaining a competitive compensation and benefit system
- Payroll: Ensuring payment in a timely manner
- Performance Management: Developing and implementing an effective performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Training & Development: Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Standard Operating Procedures: Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures.
- Health & Safety: Design environmental health management and fixed-assets management systems
- Employee-Management relations: Bridge Management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Discipline: Using disciplinary procedure to make investigations and implement measures of avoidance
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a business/HR related course from a reputable University
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of HR Systems and Procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to apply for the above position can send their applications ie CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to email@example.com (please ensure to indicate job applied for in subject head).