- Installing electrical equipment and appliances.
- Wiring and installing power to new machines.
- Checking and testing faulty motors at the factory.
- Releasing power where the need is around the company.
- Changing faulty lights, breakers, and conductors for the company.
- Maintaining all power points in the factory.
- Installing cable trays where need be.
- Working with the IT team and any other department under the category of technical if there is an electrical breakdown.
- Repairing lights installed on machines like the QA inspection lights.
- Repairing or changing damaged accessories.
- Building new power supplies at the factory.
- Inspecting old installations and solving faults if found.
- Providing power to new AC’s being installed in the factory.
- Testing and repairing electrical appliances.
- Any other duties as per management request.
- A minimum of an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a busy environment.