Full time, Fixed term
• Bachelor’s (Hons) degree in Commerce, Finance, Business Administration(Accounting Option), Statistics, or any related field majoring in Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution.
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
• Holder and membership to professional bodies like ACCA, CPA, CIMA or CIA or any other related courses
• Relevant functional computer application knowledge and related computer technology.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is an added advantage.
• At least six (6) years of working experience in Auditing, Finance, and Accounting at a senior level in a public institution, three of which should be at the Principal Internal Auditor level in the public sector or, an equivalent level of experience in audit work from a reputable organization.
Competencies and Knowledge
• Analytical ability.
• Communication skills.
• Data mining and analytics, such as the use of IFMS.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer applications and relevant auditing or financial management packages
• Interpersonal skills
• People management skills
• Integrity, objectivity, and independence
How to apply
If you believe you meet the required profile, please see the job details on the UBOS
Website and submit your application through the online application system
available on the UBOS Website: https://www.ubos.org/uboshr/public/login Not
Later than close of business on the 06th August 2021 at 5 pm. Hardcopies shall
not be accepted.
All applicants must attach relevant soft copies of academic transcripts, certificates, and relevant appointment letters. (PDF copies maximum 10MB).