The Digital Manager, is responsible for overseeing the Digital and communication strategy for the company and its Clients, managing online brand and product campaigns, planning digital marketing campaigns and maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels, Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities and campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all Digital Communication.
- Oversees digital and social marketing initiatives for a company.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
- Manage the corporate branding
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mass Communication, Journalism, Strategic Communications, or any related field of study.
- At least two years of advertising or marketing experience.
- Proficiency in formulation and execution of online/digital communication strategies.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the DIGITAL MANAGER Position”. Your cover letter should be within the email body. Please attach your resume ONLY.