Interact with the company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products & services in line with the approved policies, procedures, and set standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Open new accounts and handle all account-related issues such as statement requirements and financial card enrolment as appropriate.
2. Handle and respond to all client inquiries and ensure their satisfaction.
3. Cross-sell the company’s products to clients and enhance /protect the reputation of the company at all times.
4. Guide clients on the selection of products most suited to them.
5. Receive cheques and post internal transfers as per guidelines.
6. Carry out relevant research as required and requested by the Customer Service Manager.
7. Ensure that all relevant standards within the Customer Care Charter are met.
8. Promote the use of digital channels.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s of Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development Studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, International Business, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Mass.Com, Leisure and Hospitality Management, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Journalism and Media studies, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, Guidance and counseling, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or any other relevant/related field +.
· 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
· Credits and Pass in Maths and English at O’level
· Should be fluent in commonly used local language (Lugbara).
· Should have a passion for customer care and be ready to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative, and a self-starter with proven analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Should have a strong personality and ability to delight customers and execute processes with speed.
· He/she should not be more than 40 years of age