Diploma, Associate’s degree
The success ensures that customer deliveries are done in adherence to the laid out standard operating procedure.
The ideal candidate must have experience in FMCG deliveries, a valid driving license for driving heavy trucks, a minimum of 3 years of driving experience (heavy commercial vehicle).
Skills and Qualifications
• A valid driving license for driving Heavy trucks
• A minimum of a high school diploma
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in delivery coordination
• Customer Focus
• Planning and organizing skills;
• Negotiation skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven integrity, transparency, and accountability
• Attention to detail.
• Following the laid-out route plan, deliver the products ordered by vendors in the assigned route as per the delivery schedule.
• Collection of customers’ returns on time and ensuring that end-of-day stock reconciliation is done.
• Ensuring that the assigned delivery vehicle and crates are maintained as per the set standards and available for inspection where need be.
• Starting deliveries at the scheduled time, keeping a clear log on delivery times for all orders, accounting for all assigned crates, ensuring payment for goods upon delivery
• Ensuring quality customer service in the delivery of customer promises.