Full time, Fixed term
A Business Support Assistant (HR) is needed to support the effective execution of HR Operations hence contributing to the delivery of HR transformation agenda with an HR complement of over 485 country-wide.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
? A University degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial /Organizational Psychology, or any other related field, attained from a recognized institution.
? At least four (4) years of relevant working experience in Human Resources management and development, administration, gained from reputable organizations.
? Proficiency in both oral and written English is essential.
? Good working knowledge and experience using MS Office applications and HR Information Management Systems
Knowledge & Skills: – Ability to maintain confidentiality – Ability to work with teams remotely
– Ability to quickly build credibility with internal stakeholders –
Ability to work well with a diverse team and demonstrated business partnering skills
– Creative problem solver, flexible and constructive approach
– Ability to prioritize multiple stakeholder requests.
Languages: Working knowledge of English
1. Coordinate with the internal units/offices on HR related matters, i.e., payroll, contracts, etc. and provide necessary information to enable timely HR services
. 2. Gather HR-related information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
3. Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases, and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
4. Coordinate employee engagement activities for example General Staff Meetings (GSM), engagement surveys, monthly HR newsletters e.tc.
5. Respond to HR-related queries and escalate where appropriate, to provide timely and accurate service to clients.
6. Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources
7. Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
8. Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate the availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
9. Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
10. Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow-up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
11. Extract and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance, and training requirements, to support analysis and reporting needs.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time