About the Job:
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are searching for a seasoned Administrative Coordinator.
This role will assist in the day to day running of the administration department. Receives instruction and guidance on new assignments with minimal amount of supervision in day to day work.
You will serve as a key partner to the People Operations and Administration Manager and reporting directly to this role.
- Ensure all administrative services are running smoothly and escalate problem areas on time.
- Ensure scheduling of staff transport is done in a timely and precise manner.
- Assist with planning and booking of transport and accommodation for staff travel both local and international.
- Receive communication from external parties and ensure it gets directed to the relative department and where required provide feedback.
- Ensure reconciliation of meal deductions is done on time and any errors are rectified before payroll closing.
- Manage the facility maintenance schedule and handle maintenance escalations by ensuring appropriate vendor is notified on time, the issue gets resolved and payments are made on time.
- Verify all admin related vendor invoices and deliveries and liaise with finance for payment.
- Facilitate planning of logistics for all company events including sitting on planning committees where required.
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure facilities are meeting requirements and ensure that the admin department provides a clean, safe and friendly working environment to all staff at all times.
- Work with the IT department to create and manage a meeting room scheduler including managing access to restricted areas.
- Create and provide periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Office applications with strong proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Minimum of 1 years’ practical experience in a reputable organization.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work requests and deliver on time with minimal errors
- Flexible to work various shifts
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree in Business related field or equivalent.