Hold up! We are not remixing 50 Cent’s song neither are we about to drop a new trap music album. These are tips on those million dollar questions that you are having about our upcoming 4th Annual Youth Camp dubbed #GetUpSpeakOut. Sit back, relax, grab some popcorn and let’s roll!!! .
- What Is this camp about? The camp is an opportunity for you to be inspired and mentored by individuals on top of UG. It aims at helping young people to acquire the charisma and ability to properly articulate themselves regarding issues that affect them in respect to life skills development, behavior change, body changes and sexual reproductive health and rights. The camp therefore, will give them an opportunity to amplify their voices to be able to gain the confidence to live their dreams.
- What will be going down? Dance theater competitions, sexual reproductive health and rights workshops, entrepreneurial and life planning skills, edutainment, games and sports, inspirational talks oh mehn. Watch what went down at last year’s “Life in my shoes” camp. It’s certain to give you a glimpse of what’s in store.
- Wait a sec; what’s this dance theatre competitions? We use the arts, specifically, music, dance and drama to exhibit and deconstruct major themes depicting SRHR challenges faced by young people in lives. We dance, act and learn some.
- How long will the camp run? The date is May 7th- 13th. If you have any plans during that time, drop them already because the FOMO is riyo!!!
- Is it open to all youth? Yes it is, if you are between the ages of 12-24 years. It doesn’t matter whether you are in or out of school, Ugandan or not. We love us some diversity.
- Why should i pay my dime to participate? This will get you exclusive access to some of the most successful and motivational speakers on the Ugandan scene right now, musicians from your fav radio show, a fresh T-shirt, an opportunity to interact with over 500 young people from across East Africa. How’s that for networking. Talk about balling on a budget *side eye emoji*
- Are we going to be there during day and go back home in the evening? No fam. It is residential. We’ll be catching this chill at Hana International School.
- Ooh, so does that mean I have to carry a mattress, suitcase and all scholastic materials? Friend, you are not reporting for a school term. Just carry beddings (blanket and bed sheets), and toiletries ( toothbrush, sandals, open shoes, vaseline Plus those little things you might need). We will provide a mattress for you.
- Can I come in school uniform? If you’re down with repping your school, we’re cool. However, we’d like you to mingle with the other participants without feeling like you belong to a tribe *winking eye emoji*. If you’re fashion forward, pack that trendy wardrobe. If sports is more your thing, carry your sports attire and swimsuit. Remember to keep your wardrobe at the camp decent.
- Is it okay if I come with my friends? Hell yes! Remember that phrase, “Come one, come all”? It totally applies here. Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends. Like we said, the FOMO is real.
- Does that mean even my school can participate? Certainly! There are loads of activities that require participation as a school. Case in point, the dance theatre competition. A school can mobilize as many participants as they’re able to. The more, the merrier. In fact, if you come with your school mates, it’s better to have fun that way.
- Will we have classroom-like sessions? Learning does not necessarily take place in the classroom alone. We’ll be in door, out door, on stage, at the basketball court, at the pool, in the community, you name it.
- Is it true that at the camp, there are goodies to be won? Yes! And this time round, we have got very many partners who will give out goodies like Sunlight, Vaseline, Blue Band, Aquasafe beauty products and many more.
- I like games, what games shall we be having? Swimming, Football, Basketball, Netball, morning acrobatics, kwepena, racing, board games etc. The camp is the thing!
- How about entertainment? If you don’t know, let us inform you that the other name for Reach A Hand, Uganda is the King and Queens of edutainment. Come ready to be edutained by our cultural icons for example Geosteady, Navio, Nutty Neithan, Allan Toniks, Martha Smallz, Mun*G, Naava Grey and so many many more!
- Who should I call in case of any more info? Worry not fam, call or WhatsApp +256772035895, +256700327255 Be ready for all your questions to be answered.
- Where is Hana Mixed International school, i need directions? Hana International School is located in Nsangi Trading Centre along Kampala – Masaka Highway, If you are using public means of transport you can board taxis from the New Park. If you’re boujee like us, here’s a Google pin to the school.
- How do i get to the camp, who transports me there? Each camp participant will have to travel to the venue, Hana International School in Nsangi.
- Okay so the big question; how much do I need to pay? We will drop that “50K is what you all need to pay” and move on. *Drops mic*
- What happens after the camp is done? After the camp, RAHU shall continue engaging the young people in school with youth empowerment programs and activities especially through our school and community outreaches and online platforms.
- If am not in school, can I come as an individual? Yes you can come for the camp as an individual.t is open to all young people between 12 to 24 years.
Shall be there.!!!! #GetUpSpeakOut
This is a good opportunity for young people to interact and share ideas, experiences among others.
Thanks I will be there…
This page certainly has all of the info I wanted
concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask.
reebok insta pump
The people behind Rocky Mountain Sports Nutrition are also aware of the particular
need of individuals who’re into sports activities.
pemikat sesama jenis
strategy board game
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote but
this site is very user genial!
For soccer gamers who’ve more understanding in regards to the Adidas soccer cleats, they
should have a certain loving and feeling for Adidas damaged nail soccer footwear.
five star apartment
It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with
us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Most industries that make use of commercial balers for waste disposal are paper, envelope, aluminum can, plastic bottle, box and
Have control of what’s discharged into the surroundings by issuing permits eg.
sewage disposal permit, tailings disposal permits, mine waste disposal allow, carbon discharge
permits and be sure that the actions comply with the
necessities within the permits.
Thank you for every other informative blog. The place else could I
get that kind of information written in such an ideal way?
I’ve a challenge that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for
I am already excited. Thanks for the clarity and answered question.
Leticia Ritah Namukose
This is a great opportunity for the young people to face their fears and over coming attending the camp will surly create a great impact unto their lives #GetUpSpeakUp
Hi everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this site, and piece of writing is genuinely
fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these posts.
It’s amazing for me to have a site, which is beneficial
for my know-how. thanks admin
frigo portatile prezzo
Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something totally,
except this post provides pleasant understanding yet.
website that writes your essay for you
I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
I’m going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per
week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.
Then as fast as the sex scenes that are frenzied, now
he has cancer along with tthe mood of the film becomes overly serious and melodramatic.
realtech audio drivers
Hello, its fastidious paragraph about media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive
source of information.
There is noticeably a bunch to realize about this. I feel
you made various good points in features also.
search engine optimization
Think of it in these terms; landscaping is a seasonal work, however, if what you are promoting has
the best tools to handle tasks akin to snow elimination, then you’ll be able to operate all of the year
spherical to increase your profitability.