Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill available vacancies under Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be filled ON-LINE and submitted not later than 7th June 2021. The link to the e-recruitment system can be accessed at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors.
Applicants are advised to: –
a) Apply ON-LINE
b) Scan and submit relevant documents (O’ Level, A’ Level, Degree Certificates, Academic Transcripts and Professional Documents, copies of letters of employment) online.
c) Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed.
d) Officers serving in the Public Service are required to print an Extract of PS Form 3 (2008) and obtain recommendations from their Responsible Officers. They should then scan the recommendation together with the rest of the documents and submit it online.
e) In case of failure to obtain a recommendation from the Responsible Officer, the extract should still be submitted clearly indicating the reason(s) for the missing recommendation.
a) Visit the website https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
b) Click on “register as a new user” to create your account and complete your profile starting with the biodata moving downwards.
c) If you already have an account, simply click on your right and update your profile.
d) Click a Job from the list of advertised jobs in the menu.
e) View the Job Details and Click “Apply now”.
f) Review your application and SUBMIT.
NB.: You are allowed to apply for only ONE post
a) Only online applications will be considered.
b) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to bring along with them their original certificates, (‘O’, ‘A’ Level and Degree), Degree academic transcripts, letters of employment, National Identity Cards, and letters from Referees during the Oral Interviews.
d) Candidates who will not hear from the Public Service Commission, (PSC) by the end of the Exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.
e) Failure to comply with any of the instructions above, will lead to automatic disqualification without any further notice.
f) The details of the Job Advert can be accessed and viewed on the e-recruitment system at https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
g) In case of any inquiry, contact the Secretary, PSC on Tel. No. 0414 254271 or 0414 342279 or e-mail email@example.com
- Kampala Capital City Authority
- MANAGER ADMINISTRATION AND CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
- DSC 15/70/01 Vol.2
- Minimum Qualification
- Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in either Public Administration or Commerce or Business Administration or BA, or any relevant Humanities Course or Estates Management or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution plus a minimum of a Master’s Degree in any of the above fields from a recognized University or Institution.
- Working Experience
- Applicants should have a minimum of seven (7) years relevant working experience three (3) of which must have been gained at Principal Officer level or middle management in Government or equivalent level of relevant experience from a reputable organization.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Deputy Director of Administration for performing the following duties:-
1. Developing and supervising systems for maintenance of the Authority’s power installation, equipment, and office furniture in line with laid down administrative guidelines.
2. Planning and supervising execution of building works projects and providing advice to management on technical issues relating to works, equipment, and property management.
3. Developing and supervising systems for maintenance of the Authority’s compounds, yards, and office cleaning.
4. Developing and implementing a records management policy throughout the Authority in line with the records management policies and procedures.
5. Supervising management and organization of registries, records centers, and archives as per policy
6. Producing annual sectional business plans and budgets for the Administration Section in accordance with the Departmental business plan.
7. Evaluating validity, the performance of policies and procedures on the provision of administrative support including utility management.
8. Coordinating responses to queries/inquiries about systems and procedures of managing utilities and provision of other administrative support services.
9. Managing the performance of staff under direct supervision in accordance with the Performance Management guidelines.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.