The Financial Accountant mainly analyses Business plans, presents Budgets, Prepares financial statements, and reports to the Fine Media Limited Management and to clients. He/she is also responsible for filing tax returns, administering payrolls, controlling income and expenditure at the company. At Fine Media Limited the Accountant is a senior role, and as such has important duties and responsibilities to fulfill, with both short and long-term goals to achieve.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information occasionally.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information into the system or books of accounts.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing available accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration and at least level 2 of either ACCA or CPA.
- At least three years experience in a similar role.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Corporate Finance skills.
- Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time Management.
- Data Entry Management.
- General Math Skills.
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports.
- Comfortable using a computer to execute his/her duties.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via email to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the ACCOUNTANT Position”. Your cover letter should be within the email body. Please attach your resume ONLY.