Location: Kampala – to start as soon as possible
The Salesperson will develop sales at Lapaire Clinic, meeting physically with potential customers and handling customer calls. He/she will work closely with Optometrists from the Clinic and will directly report to the Country Director and Shop Manager.
His job will be composed of 3 main tasks
Reach out and attend to potential customers over the phone or at the Clinic
- Increase awareness around clear sight to all potential customers
- Use your knowledge to explain the benefits of wearing eyeglasses
- Listen, look and help people choose frames and lenses
Convert customers interest into successful sales
- Follow-up with potential customers over the phone, answering their questions related to pricing, payment, and delivery
- Present clear pricing and installment plans options to potential customers
- Collect deposits and close sales with customers in due time
Ensure smooth delivery to customers
- Keep customers informed about the delivery
Background in sales or customer service highly appreciated, however juniors eager to learn and grow quickly are welcome to apply
Highly comfortable working with new technologies, apps and mobile software is a must!
Personal skills to be successful in this job
- Altruism: Money is important but helping others is even more satisfactory for you.
- People person: You like to talk, but you also hear what your customers say and want
- Dynamic: You never lack the energy to welcome a new potential customer
- Positive: You don’t show your emotions and always remain positive with customers
- Highly motivated and passionate: You always want to go beyond your objectives
- Deal closer: You are driven by performance and know how to convince anyone
- Team spirit: You always want to share your experience and knowledge with other team members
- Always on time!
Ready for the challenge? Email us your CV and cover letter.