Develop the Health and Safety Plan or other documents in the field of health and safety at work; Monitor the implementation of documents on matters of safety and health at work; Investigate and prevent the causes and circumstances of accidents; Promote, within the scope of Hygiene at work, actions to guarantee the health of employees; Promote training, information and awareness actions; Collect and report occupational health and safety data.
– Superior Technician of Safety and Hygiene at Work and CAP V, or Technician of Safety and Hygiene at Work and CAP III;
– Maximum professional experience of 5 years as a Safety Technician in road / Earthworks projects;
– Knowledge of the sector’s Legislation and of the SHST normative and legal references;
– Analysis and Problem Solving;
– Planning and Organization;
– Rigor and Reliability;
– Availability for mobility.