Makerere University, Kampala is Uganda’s largest and oldest institution of higher learning, first established as a technical school in 1922. It became an independent national university in 1970. Today, Makerere University is composed of nine colleges and one school offering programmes for about 36,000 undergraduates and 4,000 postgraduates.
Maintain reading materials in the Library in an accessible form to the library users.
- Issue library materials to users;
- Shelve reading materials;
- Keep Library materials clean and tidy;
- Vet Library Users;
- Provide security of the Library resources and user bags;
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- A certificate in Library and Information Science
- Must be computer literate;
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Should be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should follow the link below
Deadline: 1st September 2021