Do you want to develop your skills and specialize in an area you are passionate about?
Coca-cola Beverages Africa is the largest Coca-cola bottler accounting for 40% of all coca-cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori bottling Company as Franchise bottlers and distributors of Coca-Cola products. We are currently seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated fresh graduates to train, develop and groom for careers in the following functions :
• Human Resources
• Procurement & Supply Chain
• Finance / Accounting and any other business-related course
• Electrical /Mechanical/Automotive/Civil Engineering
• Sales & Marketing
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
• Work in different departments to gain perspective of the business.
• Attend periodic evaluations.
• Prepare reports for management as and when required
Skills, Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s Degree (Upper second-class honors) from a recognized University. First Class honors will be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 3 years (2019-2021).
• Not more than 25 years of age by the date of the advert.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship- building skills.
• Adaptability and Flexibility.
Persons with disability are encouraged to apply
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals.