• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, medical, development studies, or management. Master’s degree is preferred in any relevant Social Sciences, Public Health, and other related disciplines from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 10 years in the top management position in ASRHR and health.
• Demonstrated ability to shrive in a complex and transitional environment.
• Experience working as Executive director or its equivalent in a similar organization is an advantage.
How to apply
Applications for the above position to include a cover letter and CV( not more than three pages) should be submitted to email@example.com COB 24rd May 2021.
Please indicate in the subject matter position you are applying for. Detailed job descriptions may be picked from NTHIC in Bugolobi Opposite Shell during working hours starting on Tuesday, 25th May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• The Executive Director provides vision, leadership, management, and effective high-level national and international representation for NTIHC (NTIHC).
• He/she will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the NTIHC Strategic Plan, all policies and guidelines, and other related national policies and guidelines related to ASRHR.
• She/ He should have a deep understanding of the health, social and political context of Uganda, and beyond.
• She/he will work closely with the NTIHC Board and manage a highly effective team and be charged with resource mobilization and partnership building and maintenance and effective use of resources