Accountant Duties and Responsibility
• Preparing accounts and tax returns for the organization in addition to filing returns to URA and NSSF
• Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• Support and organize the institutional and project specific Audits
• Ensure periodic and annual financial reports are made and submitted to management on time.
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements to senior management.
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• Periodically conduct financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Ensure project budgets expenditures are well tracked and monitored