To assure consistent quality production by emphasizing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems by validating processes at all times.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree in Science-related discipline preferably chemistry.
2. Knowledge of ISO Standards is desirable.
3. Knowledge of various laws, regulations, guidelines, procedures affecting a manufacturing organization.
4. 3 years of relevant experience in a similar field is required.
1. Oversees the quality of products, semi-products and raw materials
2. Sets internal quality standards of all products, raw materials and semi-products
3. Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications, quality attributes, measurements, document evidence, operational performance, and quality assurance procedures.
4. Inspecting and sampling the entire manufacturing process of the company at all times.
5. To review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
6. To review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
7. To ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies, and legislations.
8. Liaises with national product quality regulatory bodies for example Uganda National Bureau of Standards and Ministry of Health
9. Liaises with line departments on quality control aspects
10. Supervise and provide technical guidance to staff in the department
11. Administers and manages quality control laboratories
12. Adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines at all times.
13. Any other duties assigned by the Head – Compliance