Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside’s vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused on the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets customer requirements.
The Manager – Payables will be responsible for all payments and suppliers’ reconciliations. The incumbent will ensure timely payments are made to all suppliers per the schedule and that statutory payments are made within agreed timelines.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounts & Finance
- Should be a qualified and professional Accountant with CPA (U) or ACCA
- Should have at least three years of accounts payables experience in the FMCG Industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result-oriented
- Be a person of high integrity
How to apply
All candidates who wish to join Save the Children should apply online at the link below. All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.