Restless Development Uganda is the go-to agency and thought-leader in youth-led development and community engagement in the country. Key priorities in the first year of the Uganda Hub Director role will include:
- Bringing to life Restless Development’s global strategy and national strategic vision
- Fundraising and partnership development to diversify funding sources
- Strengthening governance and leadership
- Robust oversight of finance, programs, and people during a period of transition
- Planning for and responding to shifts in the political and legal landscape
- You will take leadership of the Uganda Hub, setting strategic direction, building partnerships, and driving performance across all Units in the hub. Working closely with your Head of Programmes, you will provide support and oversight to your Leadership Team to ensure financial, programmatic, quality, people, and performance functions are implemented to a high standard. The Uganda Director is also a key member of our Global Leadership Team, made up of Hub Directors, the Senior Leadership Team, and the Executive.