- Curious, resourceful, confident under pressure, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Self-driven, agile, and able to work independently and on multiple engagements simultaneously
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, massive pipes of data
- Automating analyses and authoring data pipelines
- Helping to design and implement complex data systems
- Design, build and scale server-side applications
- Design and build front-end applications
- Communicate your ideas and rationale to the project manager or client, and see concepts through to the final design deliverable.
- Masters Degree in Data Science, Engineering or similar
- 0-2 years of experience working with digital solutions that may involve big data
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative or systematic approaches
- Ability to design and build complex applications on back or front-end
- Deep statistical knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
JOIN OUR TEAM
This opportunity is in our Dakar, Kampala, and Nairobi offices.
Please submit your application at our Career Center by May 31, 2021, at 11:59 ET.
Your application should include a resume and a brief motivation letter. During the same recruitment period, please only apply for one position at Dalberg. This position should be the role best suited to your current professional experience.
Candidate applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for interviews will be invited for a number of interviews to test analytical and conceptual thinking skills through consulting case questions and to discuss interests and experience. A candidate’s specific title and level of entry will be assessed during the interview process.